Tải sách – Download sách How To Make A Vaccine: An Essential Guide For COVID-19 And Beyond của tác giả John Rhodes thuộc thể loại Medical Books miễn phí định dạng PDF, EPUB, MOBI.
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Bên cạnh đó, tuỳ vào loại sản phẩm, hình thức và địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, thuế nhập khẩu (đối với đơn hàng giao từ nước ngoài có giá trị trên 1 triệu đồng).....
As the world prepares for a vaccine, Rhodes offers a current and informative look at the science and strategies that deliver solutions to the crisis.
Dr. John Rhodes draws on his experience as an immunologist, including working alongside a young Anthony Fauci, to unravel the mystery of how vaccines are designed, tested, and produced at scale for global deployment. Concise and accessible, this book describes in everyday language how the immune system evolved to combat infection, how viruses responded by evolving ways to evade our defenses, and how vaccines do their work. That history, and the pace of current research developments, make Rhodes hopeful that multiple vaccines will protect us. Today the complex workings of the immune system are well understood. The tools needed by biomedical scientists stand ready to be used, and more than 160 vaccine candidates have already been produced. But defeating COVID-19 won’t be the end of the story: Rhodes describes how discoveries today are also empowering scientists to combat future threats to global health, including a recent breakthrough in the development of genetic vaccines, which have never before been used in humans.
As the COVID-19 pandemic has affected every corner of the world, changing our relationship to our communities, to our jobs, and to each other, the most pressing question has been—when will it end? Researchers around the globe are urgently trying to answer this question by racing to test and distribute a vaccine that could end the greatest public health threat of our time. In How to Make a Vaccine, an expert who has firsthand experience developing vaccines tells an optimistic story of how three hundred years of vaccine discovery and a century and a half of immunology research have come together at this powerful moment—and will lead to multiple COVID-19 vaccines.
Distinguished expert in vaccine development John Rhodes tells the story of the first approved COVID-19 vaccines and offers an essential, up-to-the-minute primer on how scientists discover, test, and distribute vaccines.
How To Make A Vaccine: An Essential Guide For COVID-19 And Beyond
Từ khóa tìm kiếm
- Download sách How To Make A Vaccine: An Essential Guide For COVID-19 And Beyond
- Tải sách How To Make A Vaccine: An Essential Guide For COVID-19 And Beyond miễn phí
- Tải sách How To Make A Vaccine: An Essential Guide For COVID-19 And Beyond free
- Download ebook How To Make A Vaccine: An Essential Guide For COVID-19 And Beyond free
- Đọc sách How To Make A Vaccine: An Essential Guide For COVID-19 And Beyond Online
- fortnite: the essential guide
- study guide to the 404 essential tests for ielts – academic module
- Ngaydautien covid
- economist on covid-19
- câu chuyện văn hóa covid 19 thay đổi cách nghĩ và sống
- essential words for the new toeic (1500 essential
- the official sat study guide 2018 edition (official study guide for the new
- If we make our children